Saturday, January 8, 2011

Link O'Day: Great organizational site..TaDa List!

I have probably mentioned this link at some point already in my blog, because it is a big part of my life. I have always been a list-maker.  I am not blessed with photographic memory--far from it. The biggest tool I have to combat my forgetfulness is writing things down, and the best online list-keeper for me has been TaDa List. It is a simple process to set up the lists you want to keep. Each item shows up with a little box next to it. When you complete a task, you check the box. The item does not go away. Instead it moves down below to join other completed tasks. Thus you get to see all your completed tasks. For me, checking the boxes and seeing the tasks demoted to "done" is a great feeling. First thing this morning I set up a list called "Things I Don't Want to Think About Because I Am Too Lazy to Do Them." I listed seven things that have been nagging at me but that I have continually been postponing, because they involve some thinking through how to successfully complete them. One by one I ticked them off today. By mid-afternoon they were all done. It is a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment