Monday, April 27, 2015

Trip Prep Sketchnote

I am fortunate to be able to go to Washington DC with my BFF for sightseeing before the conference. We are leaving tomorrow! Since my presentation is about sketchnoting, I am going to be sharing notes throughout the conference. It's a great opportunity to get in some practice and also a great way to share what you are taking away from sessions. Here is my preliminary sketchnote about getting ready to go. Sketchnoting is combining taking notes with doodling! Do a web search and you will see how very popular this practice has become in recent years. It really grew out of the business world but I think it's a perfect fit for librarianship and education.

PS I wrote this a couple of days before leaving for DC. I just forgot to publish it, so I decided to go ahead with it after the fact. 




No comments:

Post a Comment