Sunday, February 5, 2012

LOVE Post 3: I love my iPhone CAMERA


Am I cheating? Maybe a little. I just posted a couple of days ago that I LOVE my iPhone. Now I am going back to that theme to say I LOVE my iPhone camera. I am increasingly impressed with the 8 MP camera that I carry around everywhere I go now that it resides in my iPhone. Because of it, and because of social photography which is in my case Instagram, I find myself always on the lookout for a new shot. This causes me to view the world in new and different ways. I used to love my digital camera, but it bit the dust about a year ago. I no longer feel a need to replace it. There are some tempting peripherals that you can get to increase your camera's capabilities, including some reasonably priced lenses. These can be found with a simple Google search. I think there may be one or more of these in my future. Also, there are many cool apps with which you can play around with images. I am adding a picture I took recently and just today edited it using Tiny Planet, an iPhone app which I just downloaded today. The original shot is a picture of the waterfall below Spring Lake in San Marcos, Tx.  All this has me wondering if I may want a high end digital camera at some point to develop my growing interest in photography. Even if I do, it will not diminish my love for my iPhone camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment