Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEBRUARY WILL BE LOVE/LUV MONTH

This month I will focus on technology/library things that I LOVE, to keep the Valentine Spirit flowing throughout. I am not going to try to rank favorites, but rather mention things as they occur to me. But I will start with my all time favorite, my trusty iPhone. Yes, she has a name...Idella. Idella is with me wherever I go. I am one of those people who will turn around and retrieve my phone if I leave it behind at home or in office. It is my lifeline. I will talk this month about favorite apps, and of course without my phone many/most of them would not be there for me. There are two things I could not go without and have my personal and work needs addressed: iPhone and laptop. Frankly I CAN go without iPad, Kindle, or other attractive devices. Which ones top YOUR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment