Friday, October 18, 2013

To Blog or Not To Blog...

Given my "recent" activity, it is ironic for me to start remarks with that title. I actually did some presentations about blogging several years back and used that catch phrase. And then I ran out of steam and have had little luck in keeping current lately. However,  I do THINK about this space and consider giving it another try. The catalyst for me now is the Internet Librarian/Internet@Schools West Conference that is coming up soon. I have gone so far as to sign up to blog from the conference and hope to join in with others enjoying the conference online as well as in person. So...here goes! My hope is to put up several entries BEFORE the conference and see if I can make some connections. Please comment if you're going! In my next entry I'll talk about my presentation, which will be on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment