Friday, March 11, 2011

Link O'Day: Right/Left Brain

Do you always forget which side of the brain you are? Then I betcha you are right-brained. That's the creative side. And also, I suspect, the drifty side. The only person I know whose brain is more right-sided than mine is my daughter. Don't know how that happened. Her dad is an engineer for Pete's sake. Anyway, here is a link that provides some cool visuals about brainsidedness. I love the colorful depictions of my ever-whirring quirky brain.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at HOW we think. I have done learning style inventories with my students and it is so fun to see them figure out the best way for them to learn. Here is a link that has an inventory you can complete online: http://www.engr.ncsu.edu/learningstyles/ilsweb.html

    ReplyDelete