- Five Minute Videos: http://www.5min.com/This site is self descriptive...There are some nifty iPhone things I want to view later. You would need to supervise students or download because some may be not so great, such as "How to Spy on Your Neighbor." Still, I really like this site
- Twitter Fan Wiki: http://twitter.pbwiki.com/ Gotta love this one! It is a wiki where you can learn more about Twitter. Some pages grouped by subjects are linked here. I will return to this one also.
- Edfucational Wikis: http://educationalwikis.wikispaces.com/Examples+of+educational+wikis Yep, an educational wiki about educational wikis. Great links here!
- Hip Librarians Book Blog: http://hiplibrariansbookblog.blog-city.com/ This one sounds familiar but I did not have it tagged already, and some of you may not have seen it. It is current and active and looks very promising to me.
- Hey Jude: http://heyjude.wordpress.com/ Students of mine, take a look here. She talks about a lot of the things WE talk about in classes! Lots of musings about Web 2.0 tools.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Grading again on back porch with dog and cat napping nearby. Birds are in full voice right now. Here are some great links that I picked up today from students' explorations and reports thereof:
Posted by Mary Ann at 2:20 PM