Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Reset Computer to Previous Date...What About Life???

A student of mine emailed me that he was calling Dell about a computer problem. I expected, correctly, that they would take him through the steps to reset to a previous date. It worked and he is happily back on course. Every time I do this or recommend it to someone, I cannot help thinking...wouldn't it be nice if we could do that in life? Frankly I wish right now I could just go back to 8 AM today. I lost an entire day stubbornly trying to complete a transaction that just wasn't going to get done in one day. As a result I have little to show for today and mounting frustration as I am behind on so may fronts. Going beyond that simple little adjustment, my imagination can wander down all sorts of paths...what about you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Ann,

    I think we all have days like you have had. My "mantra" on such days is "Will I still be worried about this next year at this time?" Sort of puts things into perspective for me.

    All the best,

    Doug

    ReplyDelete